Customer´s satisfaction is closely related to a quality of services and products that are being offered, therefore, our primary goal in the company is to ensure and keep the quality.
We ground on following standards:
- Company has got an implemented and certified system for quality management in accordance with ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009, ISO/TS 16949:2009 and system of environmental management ISO 14001:2005
- Air-conditioned 3D Measuring Department is equipped not only with standard measuring devices, but also with SMS (Wenzel LH87 – touch system, Werth ScopeCheck – combination of touch system + optical head) with on-line connection via LAN network, which enables us to measure and evaluate individual real-looking parts and shapes compared to 3D models
- Measuring devices are being regularly verified and calibrated every year
- In the course of production process, a consistent control of shapes and electrodes is being carried out
- All processed and measuring protocols correspond to standard requirements VDA and PPAP
- In frame of a serial production are being carried out regular inspections of a process capability with application of system modules PALSTAT CQA (Statistic Process Control – SPC, Measurement System Analysis – MSA, machine capability, tools, and processes – Cp, Cpk, Cm, Cmk, Pp, Ppk etc.),
The whole system of quality management is regularly checked by:
- internal audits,
- production audits,
- inspection resp. recertificational audits from company TŰV SÜD,
- customer audits are being carried out by companies Bosch, HVCC, Valeo, Mann Hummel, AUDI, GM, Continental Automotive, Hella, Borg Warner, Magna etc.